No, I have family that work there, and they were telling me it was at 1:30. It doesnt matter to me, I was just wondering the correct time because I want to see both games.
Printable View
No, I have family that work there, and they were telling me it was at 1:30. It doesnt matter to me, I was just wondering the correct time because I want to see both games.
I'd say it'd be the earlier start time of 12:30 because of both games being played on the same field and with the cold weather. I guess we'll see tomorrow. I think it's somewhere between 12 and 2 for the start of the first game. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Everything seems to be pointing to 12:30 for the first game, but that's 3 1/2 hours between the firs game and second.
Doesn't that seem like a lot of time alloted for one game?
Not when you consider you have to clear the teams after the first game, I'm assuming a trophy presentation, then you have to let the second set of teams warm up pregame.
Yeah, 3 1/2 is a lot. If they were considering OT when setting the times, it would make sense, though.
Good call, Ironlung. I hadn't even thought about that.
Probably so.
If not, you're going to have people waiting a long time for the second game to start.